Tagged with #Tharja #Ashley
AWWW YEAHHH. Nintendo’s witches are awesome.
Dragon’s Breath is a very gorgeous type of opal made into many types of jewelry.
it looks magical…i want it.
Tagged with #I'm really good at doing things other than what I ought to be doing though
I’M NOT EVEN GOOD AT THINGS I’M GOOD AT
Tagged with #tea #loose leaf tea #art of tea #green tea
I can’t wait for my new teas from Art of Tea to arrive! I’m enjoying some of their Australian green tea (purchased during our trip to Tasmania last year) while I’m waiting. It’ll be nice to have a little selection of loose leaf tea on my desk at work.
Hmm, I’m going to need a bigger tea infuser and some more genmai cha too.
Tagged with #bibibmbap #food
I loves me some bibimbap.
01. Are you young at heart, or an old soul? I started off as an old soul and have become increasingly young at heart as I age.
02. What makes someone a best friend? Someone you don’t necessarily talk to or see all the time, but you know they’re there when you need them.
03. What Christmas present do you remember the most? Let’s say the Das Keyboard Ultimate from Nic because I use it every day at work. It makes me feel superior.
04. Tell me about a movie/song/tv show/play/book that has changed your life. A Song of Ice and Fire because I never thought I could like anything in the fantasy genre this much. Not that I’m going to get into high fantasy, mind.
05. Name one physical feature that you like about yourself, and one you dislike: I guess I like my overall figure (high metabolism so I never put on weight) but that doesn’t mean I don’t have flabby bits :P
06. Would you like to reconnect with any friends you’ve lost contact with? I’m pretty sure my answer is no. Those bridges were burned for a reason.
07. What’s more important in a relationship: physical attraction or emotional connection? Emotional connection.
08. Name a movie that you knew would be terrible just from reading the title. Spy Kids!
09. What holiday do you most look forward to? Europe+Hong Kong, which won’t be for several months yet. We still haven’t planned anything, heh.
10. How is the relationship between you and your parents? Pretty dysfunctional!
11. You’ve got the TV on, but you’re not really watching. What channel is the TV on? Knowing me, I’ve got a DVD going while I trawl Tumblr or play on my 3DS.
12. Name a song that never fails to make you happy. ‘Haven’t Met You Yet’ by Michael Bublé.
13. You know at least one person named Michael. Tell me about him: I actually do not know anybody by this name.
14. Have you ever read the “missed connections” on Craigslist? Have you ever posted one, or wanted to? No and no.
15. If you could pick anywhere to live the rest of your life, where would it be? Probably somewhere central in Hong Kong.
16. Can money buy happiness? Money buys food. Food makes me happy. Therefore money buys happiness.
17. Do you drink? Smoke? Do drugs? Why, or why not? I have never smoked, taken drugs and I don’t drink alcohol (trying a sip here and there doesn’t count). Smoking is horrible and my life is not so miserable that I need mind-bending substances to make it tolerable. Also because I’m just really boring and I don’t see the point in any of these activities.
18. Is there anyone close to you that you know you can’t trust? You don’t have to give names. I’m going to go with that horrible piece of shit bitch Simone who not only defrauded the company but was generally a bad person. Turns out she was also racist and had superiority complexes. Figures.
19. Where was your favorite place to go when you were a little kid? The library. I always had my nose in books.
20. Have you ever spent a night in the hospital? I don’t think so.
9. What’s your plan for the day?
Watch more episodes of this sweet drama and oh! Psy-Psy if you’re reading this, I’m playing Fire Emblem now! It’s fairly gangsta. I went with the softcore mode (units don’t die permanently) which I feel was the newb choice in retrospect. Some undead-looking bitches came out of this eye in the sky so I’m not far in but I’m liking what I’m seeing!
If I didn’t have a 3DS I’d totally buy one just for this game. It is so so so so good.
Do you have any favourite characters so far? Got someone you’re going to hook up with your avatar? :P
Tagged with #alpacasso #arpakasso #alpaca #arpk #food #Francis and Peabody
Frances and Peabody preparing a nice basa fillet for their humans.
Tagged with #alpacasso #arpakasso
Box full of Alpacassos! WANT.
Tagged with #a bear!
A stupid bullheaded bastard boy, that’s all he is.